Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects Collection: Twisted

I can not tell you how much I LOVE flakies. I think that they are definitely going to be the trend for 2012 as most nail bloggers are saying. I wanted the whole collection but my Sally's didn't have every one of them in and I didn't have the money to get the whole collection, I think my wallet would of sprouted legs and ran off on me! Still I did get I think one of the most popular ones, Twisted.

It is every color from the collection in one bottle!
The only other flakie that I own is the coveted Hidden Treasure (original). With that one you only get to see the red orangey sides unless you flip your nail up ward and then that's just an awkward thing to have to do every time you want to see blue and green.

Finger Paints is exclusive to Sally's and the Special Effects Collection retails for $5.49 each or $4.99 each with your Sally's Card. I swatched Twisted over OPI Linkin Park After Dark, Sinful Colors Fig, and Sinful Colors Black on Black. That's also the order for the fingers in the pictures from top to bottom.

Taken in my car with natural sunlight. Look at those colors!
This is sort of blurry so you can see better.  

Taken with a flash doesn't show very will on fig. (ring finger)

Once more with a flash, look at the giant gold flakie on my middle finger.
That's all for Finger Paints, while I was at Sally's I was looking at the China Glaze but nothing caught my eye on their display. I think I might have to place another order with Head2toe!

Hope you liked this! Don't forget to Follow me on twitter @mynailsmypolish!

Talk to you all tomorrow!
Nicole