Sunday, January 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge. Day 8 Metallic Nails.

Hello!

So I was so wrapped up in how I was going to do tomorrows post I almost forgot about today's! I was up til about 1AM trying to figure out something and I think you guys will like it. But....you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see!

Alas today is Metallic Nail day and I have my absolute favorite metallic polish that Sally Hansen makes or made, I'm noticing not everyone has it now and only a few places do so I guess I'll have to pick up some back ups!
Sally Hansen Celeb City was one of the first polishes I ever bought! I wore it soo much, it actually help me grow out my nails, I never wanted the polish to chip so I would put this on and it kept me from biting my nails and picking. I can't believe that was over 2 years ago!

So I applied 2 coats of Celeb City and one coat of my Snowman Polish I got from Rite Aid, that is holographic silver glitter and I put one coat of that on my ring finger. I love how this looks like you have tin foil on your nails! That is definitely the best way to describe this polish!




The second picture is my favorite since you can see the colorful goodness of the holo polish!

Let see what all my other girls have in store today! Check them out!


Lindsay over at Polish and Diamonds
Adri over at Morie's Nail Art Blog
Tiffany over at 2 The Last Drop
Holly over at Nail Polish Rehab

Don't Forget to Follow us all on Twitter!

@Polishanddiamond
@Moriesnailart
@2thelastdrop
@nailpolishrehab
@mynailsmypolish - thats me!

Okay I'll talk to you all tomorrow with Day 9!

Nicole