Saturday, January 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge. Day 7: Black and White Nails.

Hello nail polish addicts.

Today is Black And White Nail Day of the challenge. I think I probably took the easiest route of my friends who are doing this challenge. No nail art attempts today, just letting the polish work its magic. :)

I know that crackle is a fad that is fading and not many people are interested in it as much unless you jump on the band wagon late.
I remember when China Glaze first came out with their crackle polish and I bought Black Mesh and Crushed Candy and thought it was the coolest thing in the world! So did my friends, I convinced them to buy some and I officially knew I was spreading the nail polish addiction!

So I did use a crackle for today's manicure, but its not a China Glaze crackle, my black one dried out and so I bough a Funky Fingers one called Black Scales back over the summer. It was a really good crackle polish until I opened it today. I try to cycle through my polishes throughout the year and I guess from sitting it got goopy and thick being afraid to add polish remover or thinner to it I just dealt with what I had.

Has anyone else had crackle polish that has done that?

Anyway on to the pictures.




This was also the first time that I have seen a 'thirsty' crackle too, So far when these pictures were taken I had two layers of top coat on and it was still bumpy. :(

Well that's it for this post, check out Lindsay ,  Adri,   Tiffany  Holly !

I can't wait to see what they do today!

Please Follow us on Twitter and spread the word!

@polishanddiamonds

@moriesnailart

@2_thelastdrop

@nailpolishrehab

@mynailsmypolish

Bye for now
Nicole