Friday, January 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge. Day 6 Violet Nails!

Happy Friday!!

Today is day 6 and it is time for my favorite color of nail polishes purple! So I have a ton of different purples and had to think about this one and see what I wanted to do. My original plan actually didn't work out the way I wanted it to but I did come up with something.


All of the camera's I own, whether it be by cell phone or digital camera, they all wanted to make my manicure blue today. It was soooo frustrating. Finally after about an hour of taking pictures in different lighting, flash, no flash, my camera decided it would give me one good shot.

For today's manicure I used one coat of Lets Talk by Sinful Colors and then topped that with two coats of Funky Fingers Cheshire. Lets talk is a royal purple color that absolutely refuses to photograph right but it is the prettiest purple I have ever seen! Cheshire is a light violet color that on its own is streaky and not my favorite but pairing the two up make for a nice medium color.

On my ring finger I matted out the one coat of Lets talk and put dots of Cheshire over it.


I'm so glad that I am taking part in this challenge, it has forced me to go through polishes I haven't used in a while, and it definitely is getting my imagination going for future challenges!

I cannot wait to see what everyone else has going for this challenge, we were all testing out different idea's before bed last night!

Check out Lindsay, Adri, Tiffany, and Holly below!

Polish and Diamonds

Morie's Nail Art Blog

2_The Last Drop
                                                                   
Nail Polish Rehab



Please follow us on twitter too!


Lindsay @Polishanddiamond
Adri @Moriesnailart
Tiffany @2thelastdrop
Holly @nailpolishrehab
Myself @mynailsmypolish

Have a great Friday everyone!
Nicole