Thursday, January 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge. Day 5: Blue Nails.

Hello!

So today is the Blue Nail Day of the challenge! I have quite a few blue polishes so now we are getting into where I have lots of colors to choose from and its going to be even harder for tomorrow's challenge.

The blue that I chose today is from a company that my grocery store where I work started carrying. Its not a very popular brand, the display of the cosmetics is never empty but the polishes are pretty. The brand is called Mode and sometime there polishes are hit and miss.
The one I used today a total hit, a baby pink one I bought, a total miss.

There are no name to their shades just numbers so trying to define this shade is a little difficult for me, its a bright blue creme but its a little darker then a neon.



This is Mode in Shade # 119. I absolutely love this color! One coat is good enough for me, that's how pigmented this polish is.


I can't wait to see what everyone has in store today!

Don't forget to check them out:
Lindsay @ Polish and Diamonds

Adri @ Morie's Nail Art Blog
                                                           Please don't forget to follow us on twitter too!
Tiffany @ 2_The Last Drop

Holly @ Nail Polish Rehab

Until later!
Nicole.