Tuesday, January 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge. Day 3: Yellow Nails

Hello! How are all you lovely nail polish addicts this afternoon?

I'm just fabulous! Today starts my three days off from work and I couldn't be happier!

So its yellow nail day in the 31 Day Challenge,
I have exactly one yellow in my collection and I have come to the conclusion that I need to find better ones. This is the only time I believe that I haven't like a Sally Hansen product. Mellow Yellow is bright pale yellow creme...in the bottle. On the nail its the most bright yellow mustard color. This was one of my first polishes so maybe it's just old and I should of invested in a better one. Oops : /

This polish took about three coats to be opaque, the drying time on this polish is not good even after applying a top coat and letting that dry for a good 20 mins or so you could still make dents in it, and of course I screwed up my thumb but you'll never see that lol. Not to mention after applying a top coat somehow the yellow polish sucked it up and became not shiny anymore! So before pictures I had to apply more top coat and take pictures while it was still wet.

So for now Mellow Yellow is going back on the shelf, at least until I find a new yellow.




The sunlight doesn't make this look like a mustard yellow which is nice but under any other light it is not pretty. :( I had to take it off as soon as I took pictures because wouldn't you know I went to scratch my face and some how hit my pointer finger with another nail and totally effed up the polish.


Okay so that does it for day 3! I think the next few days I will have fun with the manicures coming up, some of my favorite colors!

Check out the other amazing girls also taking on the 31 Day Challenge! So excited to see what they post today!

Lindsay at Polish and Diamonds  .


Tiffany at 2thelastdrop!



Don't forget you can follow me and all the lovely ladies above on twitter as well to keep update on when we post!

Nicole :)