Wednesday, January 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge. Day 11 Polka Dot Nails!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I have to say first off that I am really enjoying this challenge and how it has forced me to A: Get out of my comfort zone, B: use my noggin, and C: getting to post on my blog more!

When I woke up and got all ready to post I started having Internet issues. Ugh I hate computers sometimes. But after just walking away I came back to a perfectly working computer! When I logged into blogger  I saw I finally have reached over 1000 page views. That made me smile. When I started this challenge I had only like 400 something so that means a lot that people have taken notice.

But I really have to thank Lindsay and Adri whom I met through twitter and got me to do this challenge! It was them and Holly and Tiffany who also helped by retweeting each others blog post so I owe all of you a huge THANK YOU!



Today's challenge is Polka Dots! I love polka dots! They are the easiest thing to free hand for me. I thought I would try to stamp some but the stamp I had didn't look cool enough so I just free handed them! 

I used Sinful Colors Black on Black as a base on my pinkie and middle fingers and Sally Hansen Celeb City as a base on my ring and pointer fingers. Then I just alternated the dots, silver on the black and black on the silver. I love this color combo a lot!




I hope you like this design and I can't wait to do more challenges since now they are getting a little more harder, I'm scared for water marble day!

Don't forget to check out my girls who are doing this challenge too! Oh and Follow us on Twitter!


Adri at Morie's Nail Art Blog
Lindsay at Polish and Diamonds
Tiffany at 2_The last Drop
Tawny at Nails By Tawny
Holly at Nail Polish Rehab

Talk to you all soon! Nicole