Tuesday, January 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge. Day 10 Gradient Nails.

Good afternoon!

Today is day 10 of the challenge and I can definitely say that this is not my favorite challenge. I don't like how this manicure looks at all. Gradients are not my thing, or I just need more practice, probably the second option.

Today I did a purple gradient since its where I have the most colors. The colors I used today are, OPI Linkin' Park After Dark, OPI Funky Dunkey, Funky Fingers Cheshire, and Mode Shade # 126 a very light lavender.



I did use the sponging technique which I have to say did come out cool, I just don't think my nail shape is good for gradient since I can never get them to be the same shape. : /



Since its cloudy today and its expected to rain tomorrow my pictures for the next few days will mostly be done by inside light. That's okay though.

I hope you like this manicure and maybe next time I'll try with pinks or something, but for my first try, I guess I can't complain too much. :)

Don't forget to follow all the other lovely ladies that are doing this challenge too!

Polish and Diamonds
Morie's Nail Art Blog
2_The Last Drop
Nail Polish Rehab

Follow Us On Twitter Too!
@Polishanddiamond
@Moriesnailart
@nailpolishrehab
@2_thelastdrop

Me- @mynailsmypolish

 We have a new follower joining us! Check her out at Nails By Tawny.  You Can Follow her on Twitter too @tawny_tawknee

Thanks for reading! Feedback is welcome!
Nicole!