Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quick update

Hey everyone!

So just a quick update here, it's only been a week since my last post, but i feel like that I have been MIA. I will have a new holiday design up Thursday.

I have been to the mall and did some shopping at Bath and Body works. So hopefully soon I will have some reviews up on the triple moisture body cream in Pink Sugar Plum and a shower gel in Jingle Bellini. Oh and my first Slatkin & Co candle in Dark Chocolate Mint.

Other good news I have is about a company I found out about thru twitter. They are called Influenster. They are all about people who feel they are an influence towards their friends, in the social networking sites, through college etc. Once you join their site you have to earn badges by taking surveys. You don't always qualify for a box and that is why this site is also free.

Then hopefully you qualify for one of their voxboxes. So when I joined last month I furiously worked on earning some badges hoping to get the holiday voxbox this month. And it paid off because I qualified for one! So I will have a box opening post of what is inside and full review on the products in the box!

Here is a link to their site if you want to check it out! www.influenster.com

Okay so stay tuned!

Nicole