Saturday, November 5, 2011

Why so blue?

Hey everyone!

So today I have a 'trying to get me in the Holiday Mood' manicure. The other night I was looking at Sally's Beauty Supply website and Head2toe Beauty as well, to see if either of them had the China Glaze Holiday Collections, I knew that Head2toe would but I was unsure of Sally's.

Both website have them so I am hoping to come across them on my Sally's trip on Wednesday when I have to get my Dad from the train station. I could not stop looking at three out of the 12 polishes I believe there are. I want Twinkle Lights, Snow Globe and Blue Years Eve!
  No sorry I need those polishes. I think I will have to buy the gift sets to get therm but I think the other two colors that come with Twinkle Lights are two I don't have either, so its a plus.

Okay so craving nail polish aside my manicure was inspired by Blue Years Eve. I have Midnight Blue from Sinful Colors but it doesn't compare to Blue Years Eve. So to make it holiday-ish I topped it off with Party Hearty from last years holiday collection.

Seche Vite Base Coat, 2 Coats Midnight Blue,
 1 coat of Party Hearty, and Seche Vite Top Coat
As usual with Sinful Colors I had no problem applying the polish, its smooth and easy to control, its opaque in two coats and drys in a reasonable amount of time.  With Party Hearty, one coat added the extra sparkle and was smooth with one coat of Seche Vite to top it off.

So that's it for this manicure today. Tune in next time for some beauty reviews, maybe one will be up this evening, we shall see!

Nicole

**Any and all Polish/products mentioned in this blog and blog post(s) were purchased by me and my own money. I am not being sponsored by the companies that created them and were not sent these products for review**