Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream ( Guest review by my mom!)

Hey all!

So I had an idea that I should do a blog piece once in a while where I'm not the one who reviews the product. This would only happen if there is beauty product that I don't use regularly but maybe someone I know has.

So first I am going to start with my mom. She's not into the whole beauty product, gotta have the newest trends idea.  Although there are a few products that I have bought her that she enjoys to use, so I'm slowly converting her to different things.
I get so excited when she asks me about a certain product I use or if she wants to raid my nail polish stash. I try to get nail polish that can be used for her and myself, but obviously sometimes that doesn't happen.

To give a little background on my mom. She has worked in electronics for the past decade or so, she helps build machines that count paper or any other product that needs counting. She basically helps build the guts of the machine and then helps test completed machines. At one time she was even working in shipping and handling products that were twice her size! I am so proud of her for doing what she has, my mom has worked pretty much everyday since she was just out of high school.

Anyway on to the guest review! So I asked my mom a few questions on her Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream. My mom swears by this stuff pretty much everyday sometimes more! Working with electronics her hands can become dry and cracked and painful. I bought this cream for her hoping that it would help keep the mostiure in her hands, she also needed something that was a decent size she could bring with her to work and home.

Bottle Shot of Vaseline Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream

The size on this hand cream is 3.1 fluid ounces and the price range if I remember was about 2.79 to 3.99 depending on where you purchase it.  My mom found it very soothing and that a little of this hand cream goes a looooonnnnggg way. I can atest to that myself when I steal some from her :) .
Vaseline makes this hand cream fragrance free and is hypoallergenic as well, which is great my mom thinks. When asked how the hand cream sinks in to the skin, wether it sinks in quickly or does it leave any greasyness, even though it says right on the packaging non-greasy, she says in the small amounts that she uses its soaks in rather quickly and the more you use in one sitting the longer it will take to sink in.

Here is a swatch of the lotion. Nothing special about the color really,
this is a small dot spread out and only takes second to rub into the skin.

Asking my mom wether she recommends this products she says and I quote "Yes definitly, I already have to people". And on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest score and 1 being the lowest she gave this a 5 saying that its a "good hand cream", and with that she actually took it out of my hands to use some!

And there you go, a guest review by my mom! If you want some good hand cream to help keep your hands soft and mositurized during the upcoming winter months or all year round, I think this is the hand cream for you. This can be found and drugstores or at Target and Walmart, where I got mine from!

Till next time! Nicole

** Any Products mentioned in this blog and its post(s) were purchased by me and with my own money. I am not being sponsered or compensated by the company**