Monday, November 14, 2011

Quick Post China Glaze 3D Eye Candy Collection

Hey guys!

I am so excited right now! I was online today searching for the 10 dollar stamping kit Rite Aid apparently has out but my Rite Aid didn't have it. :( But I did get something a little bit better, while I was searching to see if you could purchase the Gem Crush Collection from Sally Hansen online at CVS or Walgreens, I went to Head2Toe Beauty's website and guess what?? They had the new China Glaze 3D Eye Candy Collection up and ready to purchase! For pricing at $3.50 a bottle I was so ready to order. I got four out of the six polishes after reading many of the reviews I saw online. I think that's the first time I have ever ordered so much of one collection usually I only get one or two polishes that stand out to me.

I ordered, Love Marylin, Some Like It Haute, Marry A Millionaire, and Lorelei's Tiara! So Excited. Hopefully they will get sent out soon and be here by the end of the week or just before Thanksgiving. I'm not sure how Head2Toe is on shipping time so we shall see.

Just wanted you all to know you can get them from at least Head2Toe Beauty right now! 8ty8Beauty and transdesign does not have them up yet although 8ty8 does have the signage up for them. Shipping them to my P.O box only cost me $6.45 and they have a 5% off your order code you can enter at check out too so that saved me a whopping .70 cents!


Okay all Have a great Day!

Nicole