Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hey all Just an Update! I need your help!

Okay so I am trying to think of more nail art and manicures to show you but I cannot figure out what to do!.  I recently did a count on how many polishes I have and its over 100 about 103 to be precise.That's a lot of nail polish to have hauled over two and half years!

 So the other thing is I have no money to buy new polish either, well maybe next week when I have to go out towards my Sally's and Five Below. Shhh.. don't tell my mother! Once I pay my bills this week I will see where I am at. Knowing me though I cannot pass up stopping just to look.

Okay so here is where I want you guys to come in. Give me some ideas of maybe what you would like to see and I will try to recreate some, or get inspired! Leave a comment below and maybe subscribe while your at it?? Please and Thank you!

Nicole!

P.S. I did pick up last week the new Suave Seasonal Peppermint Bliss Shimmer Body Wash! So maybe until I can get inspired for some manicures, I will do a review on it or compare it to bath and body works Twisted Peppermint!