Thursday, November 17, 2011

China Glaze Let It Snow: Tinsel Town

Hey fellow bloggers!

In today's post I am going to show you Tinsel Town from the Let It Snow collection from China Glaze! I picked this up yesterday at Sally's. It was either this one or Twinkle Lights. I wanted both but decided against it since I'm not a gold polish fan.

Tinsel Town is a grey jelly base with tons of silver glitter; some finely milled, and some medium sized silver hexagonal glitter as well.  I was so glad to pick this up it was one of the ones I originally wanted but they didn't have, thank god they refilled the display.



Here is a Bottle Shot. The flash makes it look a little darker than
it really is.
This polish reminds me of the snow you would see when a TV channel is out. To me it is definitely a Christmas color. For my manicure I applied two coats, and that made it opaque. The application was smooth and easy control.  I did have to do a bit of touch up on my thumb due to a bald spot I made when I dented it after I put a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat and a coat of Seche Vite. Even with two coats of top coat it is still a bit rough but not gritty. Like all glitters it can crave top coat.


I am going to wear this to the Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn midnight showing. I feel it also represents Edward as well when he "sparkles".

Once again I am so glad that I got this polish I think not only will this be a holiday color but it will be an all year round polish for me.

That's it for this post. Expect my China Glaze Eye Candy Post Tomorrow! My package came from Head2toe today and OMG are these polishes amazing!

Nicole