Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A bit of Tinsel Town, Lady Luck?

Hey guys!

Quick nails of the day! I am feeling very sparkly lately with all the glitter polishes going around. So today I have China Glaze Tinsel Town and Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Lady Luck.


Tinsel Town applies evenly starting with just the first coat and is opaque in two. Lady luck is very sheer in one coat and can leave a bald spots if you go over with the brush too many times but is opaque in about three coats. I alternated every other nail to just give a bit of difference today! Tinsel Town is on index and ring fingers and Lady Luck is on middle and pinkie and thumb (not shown).

I have been using Sinful Colors Base coat since my mother bought it back on black Friday at Walgreen's. It was weird, Friday and Saturday of the holiday weekend she bought polish and then Sunday was my day to find my gems. Maybe I'll swatch the two colors she purchased they are very pretty pinks.

Anyway here is what my manicure looks like for today and the rest of the week.

 So I hope you like this and I'll have my first Holiday Nails up tomorrow. It will feature step by step instruction on how to re create it!

Talk to you all soon!
Nicole