Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sorry I've been gone ...Pic heavy

Hello everyone!

So sorry I haven't been blogging much in the last almost month. Life has been very stressful. I have been going through a lot with my job and my family.
To give you all the short version, I had applied for a second job, praying that maybe it would get me out of my other job all together. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. I will say god played a hand in it and basically slapped me in the face telling me that its not the right time to change my career. I took that as a sign my faith is sort of renewed (long story on how I lost it). We found out my grandfather needed a pace maker, and well that was a huge failed attempt because when my grandfather goes into the hospital he suffers from hospital psychosis, where he freaks out to the extreme. So the doctors refused to give him the pace maker till he can stay in the hospital without a freak out.

Then on top of all that my break lines in my car went two days ago . Thank god my dad was driving because if I had been I wouldn't know what to do. Thankfully the guys at the place where we bought my car are very awesome and fixed it within two days and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. I am very grateful .

Okay so now that all the catch up is out of the way on to all the new polish I have hauled .Now I don't have a pic for one of the polishes I bought because well honestly I never took one lol .  Although I will update this as soon as the sun comes back out. Mind you most of these pics were taking on cloudy days since its been raining like everyday here in New York.

Okay so I stopped at Rite Aid, my now FAVORITE place to find all the drug store polishes. I have been on a hunt for the Pumpkin Polishes from Rite Aid and finally found them today mixed in with the Halloween stuff, silly me was looking in with all the other polish collections. I picked out two of the glow in the dark ones. They also have glitter, and black light ones as well.
This magenta polish also Glows when its absorbed with light
it takes about 4 to 5 coats to get it to botle color

This Glow-in-the-Dark polish is a very sheer
pink that is packed with irridesent glitter!


Okay so this next pic is of one of the Julie G polishes from Jesse's Girl nail polish. I also have Stiletto from this collection and of course that's the one I didn't take a pic of!
This is about 3 coats of Mermaid's Lagoon
and some striper polishes to liven it up for me!

This is an awesome polish that's next. I saw this reviewed on Nouveau Cheap's blog. This one of the Fright Night Claw Polishes. As she had pointed out on her blog that it was the most unique polish, when I saw it for myself I agreed and purchased it at CVS.  

This is Phantom, an amazing concrete grey polish
with irridesent glitter

 And last but not least in any means. My local Rite Aid finally got the Expressionist collection in from Revlon. It happened to be the first collection you saw as you walk in the door, they only had two of the Facets of Fuchsia in the display so of course I had to grab one. As everyone knows its the dupe of Bad Romance from Deborah Lippmann. I know personally I would never be able to afford an $18 bottle of nail polish.

Facts of Fuchsia, It looks so pretty in the bottle.

Okay so thats about it for this very picture heavy blog post. I will do manicures with the glow in the dark polishes soon, and try to get pics in the dark of them glowing! I will also get swatches of Phantom and Stilletto as well! 

Thats all for now!
Nicole

**All the polishes mentioned in this blog post were purchased with my own money and for my own personal enjoyment and to share with others. I am not being compensated or endoresed by the companies that produce them.**