Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice

Hey guys!

So I hope that this comes out okay I'm trying a new blogger app from my iPad.

Okay, today's post is Halloween appropriate. I think I'm going to take a stab at the blood splatter mani I attempted earlier this month over the weekend when I go to enjoy some Halloween festivities!

Life has been awfully rough the last week and thank god I have this blog and nail polish to help my sanity.

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice what can I say about it. It is one of the hard to find fall polishes this year. I was very glad to get my hands on one at my local Rite Aid when the display hit because by now there is nothing left of it! I didn't know how many people in upstate NY loved nail polish.

This polish is a black jelly base packed with orange glitter. Since this polish is sheer on it's own it's better to use a black or very dark base if you want the orangey goodness to shine!

Starting with my Seche Vite base coat I used one coat Sinful colors Black on Black and two coats of Pumpkin Spice, then finished off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Sorry the pic is kind of blurry :( and at the bottom of the post :(. My iPhone is my only camera that I can get pics with so bare with me and I will try for a better one!

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice
Two coats really packed on the glitter or so I thought, so I added another 2 coats to it and now its packed with glitter and I just love it! Definitely makes me that more excited for Halloween (even if it does fall on a monday this year).

That's all for now! My next post will be about a comparison about two of my favorite chapsticks!


*** Any products mentioned in these post were purchased by myself with my own money. I am not being sponsored or compensated by the companies***