Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not so much nail polish but teeth polish???

Hey everyone!

Okay so by the title you think teeth polish??? WTF , well I wanted to do a different type of post today. I may throw a few of these in every once in a while, just to mix it up.

Are you a person that loves coffee or soda or even wine but can't stand to have stained teeth? Well I raise both hands to that! It didn't matter what type of tooth paste I used my teeth would always be some sort of yellow color. Now your also thinking well smoking can make your teeth yellow too. It can but I don't smoke, its a nasty habit that my parents have and some of my friends but I just don't see the point in it.

But anyway, it didn't matter what I did, I couldn't get the results I wanted.

 Sounds like an infomercial huh??

Well one of my best friends told me about a new tooth paste that claims to whiten your teeth as well as if you used whitening strips. I have always wanted to try whitening strips, but at $25 a box ...that's like a full tank of gas for my little Subaru. The toothpaste is called Colgate Optic White. When my bestie wouldn't stop raving about it every so often I thought I should hunt it down. With very Little searching thanks to a giant display at my local Walmart, I purchased said toothpaste for $2.97.

Now obviously after one use I can't jump on here and say go and buy it. So I've been testing it for the last two weeks. I think I can safely say that it is worth picking up. If you use it regularly you see a difference in about a few days. I loved the results I got with this! For the first time in many a moon my teeth were a nice shade of white.

Here's a pic of the bottle to show you what it looks like...


Colgate Optic White $2.97 at Walmart! Or at least my Walmart
It only comes in one "flavor" and that is sparkling mint. Its not a strong minty smell or "flavor" by any means. You know how some toothpastes can be when you feel the minty-ness burning your lips or tongue. Now your wondering why I didn't take a pic of my teeth to coincide with this, well my teeth are not the nicest looking and I'm self conscious about them.... so there : p

Overall I really like this toothpaste, and it does what it claims to do. The fact that it is reasonably priced as well is a big thumbs up!

That's all for now
Nicole

**The products mentioned in this blog post were purchased by myself and with my own money. I am not being sponsored or paid by the company in anyway.***