Saturday, October 1, 2011

Facets of Fucshia

Okay I know what you all are thinking. I just posted and extremely long picture heavy post and now I'm posting some more!

Well this is of my current mani, which is Facets of Fuchsia, from Revlon! I have been waiting for this polish forever! I couldn't get to my local Target to see if they had it in the regular line, so I had to wait and get it when and if it came to my local Rite aid or Walgreen's. Although I won't shop at my local Walgreen's anymore since the girl at the beauty counter was rude to me!


Quick story on that one: My dad had to pick up a prescription and so like usually I walk around the beauty section to see if anything new has arrived and on the occasion after work I will stop in to see if anything new has come in. So sometimes I don't buy anything because its always the same stuff. They never get anything new in! They used to all the time! So that day my dad had to get his prescription I dawdled around and found some really cute devil horn barrettes for my hair to wear on Halloween since we rarely get to dress up for it at work. They were only 99 cents so I grabbed the last pair. I take them the beauty counter so I can pay and give them their commission they get.  And the girl goes " Gonna buy something today?" I was in shock and was like "Excuse me?" I took my barrettes and left.

Now I know its not cool to always just go looking around but hey when your a polish collector sometimes that's what you do! No need to be rude about it. The next time I am forced to go in there and she is there again, and if she makes another snide remark at me, I will raise hell. I didn't do it the first time because I thought maybe it was slip of the tongue or she didn't realize she said it.

Anyway on to the mani!



Here is my mani! Not the best lighting like I said
but you can see some of the hexagonal glitter and flakies!
This was 2-3 coats.

I used Seche Vite Crystal Clear Base Coat and the Dry Fast Top Coat on this. That was something I forgot to mention in my last post. I got the two base and top coats together for $8.99 at CVS. They were having a special on it! Considering that one bottle of either alone is about $6.99 to $8.99 by themselves, two for the price of one was pretty awesome!

So that's it for my other ranting story and manicures!
Nicole

**The nail polishes mentioned in this blog post were purchased with my own money and for my personal enjoyment and to share with others. I am not being compensated or endorsed by the companies that produce them.**