Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall and Pumpkin Coffee? I think YES!!!

Hello!!!

Okay so its like eight days in to September and I am soooooo excited for fall. Fall to me is my favorite season, I love to see all the colors on the leaves change and the air gets crisp and its still flip flop weather. :) It is also the time where Dunkin' Donuts comes out with their Pumpkin Spice Coffee. When that comes out I know that Fall is upon us. So to me that also me fall nail polish as well.

Now I don't have many fall colors, that means that I am to be 'inspired' to go on an adventure and buy some! I'm looking forward to the new Jesse Girl Polishes coming out. That would be the Collaboration with Julie G from YouTube! I am also on the look out for the Halloween China Glaze Polishes. They are already on some the E-retailer sights like Head2toe Beauty. I'm not sure if they are going to be at Sally's, but I hope they will be otherwise I will have to take the leap of ordering polish off the Internet.

So on to this weeks manicure. I feel this a fall appropriate color. I have had this color since last year but never wore it because for an OPI polish its a bit hard to control. One really has to wipe the brush off to get just the right amount. This is Crepes Suzi-ette, it is from the France collection according to my OPI app on my iPhone. It's a wonderful mid tone brown that reminds me of Chocolate. Although there is another polish I saw by OPI which is aptly named Chocolate Mouse.  Crepes Suzi-ette is a great beginning of fall color and I am sort of glad to be getting out of bright colors.

So here she is .
Oh and of course I finished off with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

That's all for now!
Nicole