Monday, August 22, 2011

Pink frosting with sprinkles

So this manicure is totally inspired by the blogger Nouveau Cheap. If you are subscribed to her blog then you know what I mean she is AMAZING! She always gives you information on the best beauty deals, whether it is with nail polish, make up, hair care or skin care. I always go to her blog to check out the drug store sales for the week and the review for some of the lastest products. I can always trust her opinon about products!

She recently did a manicure inspired lime green jello that has the fruit suspeneded in it. I love jello just not with fruit in it, but either way this mani rocked my socks!!! <3

Here is the link to her manicure so you can see how she did it! http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/08/want-bite-of-my-green-jello-jelly.html

So for my variation of this lovely look was as the title states, pink frosting with sprinkles. I used Sinful Colors in Scandal. Its the only nice jelly polish that I have that would work for this. I then layered in Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters, and finished off with China Glaze Fast Foward Top Coat. It worked really well to seal it all in.

Heres the pic :

This is about three layers of Scandal with two layers in between of Party of Five Glitters.
Hope you guys enjoy!
Nicole

**Any nail polish mentioned in my post(s) are purchased by me and my own money. I am not being sponsered by any brands mentioned.**